WANNA STUDY, CAN'T

Wanna study, can't. Wanna write, can't. Wanna party, can't. Wanna freak out over something, can't. Lol... Lots of things I can't do at the moment... Hopefully, that will alter in some time (no point in stressing it, right?) :)

Whats the probability that a guy wearing a t-shirt that reads 'It's all fun and games till the cops show up' gets caught by the cops for driving without a license? Read: 1 in 200000. So what's the probability that I would know this guy? Nil. You'd think so. You'd be right? Nope.. You'd be wrong.. LOL!

What's the probability that in one hostel, two people boiling water in an electric kettle can trip a fuse that causes power to fluctuate and cause one certain person's mobile charger to give up the battle against the sudden infusion of juice into its system? Nil? Wrong. There's no way I can do this to yet ANOTHER phone. First one: Lost. Second: Stolen. Third: Didn't luck out either. Why do I always hear people say third time lucky, but it never falls true?

OK. I'm done with writing this crap. Maybe now I can finally get up to studying for a test for a course that I can't sit in for all its utter BORINGNESS! Wow.. I had no idea 'boringness' existed until the red line didn't appear. If you know what I'm talking about. Rii: I miss your zombiefied existence. Your absence has turned ME into one! What to do, yaar, what to do (to be read aloud in OUR accent) :)

Comments

R!@ said…
OUR accent indeed :D reading your post was a nice start to my day..glad to know I'm not the only one :P Hang in there, girl..we'll get through this!
Rehana said…
Rii!!!! I miss you babe.. :) Yeah... Thanks for letting me know that. It IS our accent, you know.. Cmon, I know you're in the US and all, but don't you lose that accent.. Then it'll just be weirder between us.. :)
M0H!TH said…
hey... I totally get where you are coming from with this ... haha...
R!@ said…
bum! haven't seen you around lately. what is the up? :P

Popular posts from this blog

KENYA'S COPS.

WHO DUN IT?