Thursday, January 29, 2009

I THINK

Interesting week so far, I think. A mega-nice paycheck that's not coming through, a fall in the bathroom, a walk into a huge rain puddle, a hot coffee scald on my leg, and a black cat crossing my path. In that sequence. Which leads me to wonder: Do black cats reverse engineer the whole bad luck process? Or is that just a somewhat cheap shot at the endangered nature of my this-week-accident-prone body? Don't know, don't much care, either!

For these past few weeks, I've been talking to this guy who is so amazing (at philosophizing) that it quite makes my brain go around in circles. Had a huge discussion on the trueness of Islam and Christianity. I think I won that round. I think. Another huge row on history in circles. I don't really believe all that crap. That what happened once will happen again, and again, and again, in different periods and eras, to different folk, in different circumstances. One would think: When so much is different, even the event's gotta be different. Right? I think.

My sister is driving me crazy. She hangs up the phone. I hate people who hang up the phone before I'm ready to quit talking. I don't know: It makes me feel like what I'm saying is bullshit. Maybe it is: Sometimes. But even so: I listen to other people bullshit, right? So I should also have the right to do it. But perhaps not with my sister. Whom, by the way, I DO NOT hate. Just saying.

People Power: YAY!!! I heard this in my hostel lounge a few days ago. Since I wasn't doing anything constructive at that moment, I started thinking about it. What I've decided: People Power is a weird cliche that people use when they want to do a collectivist act, where no one gets the blame for something that goes drastically wrong, and everyone claims the victory, if vice versa. Bullshit. If you don't have the character or strength of your own individuality to deal with matters, don't create PEOPLE POWER. It's demeaning to the rest of us.

OK. Enough Bullshit. Perhaps I'll just erase some of these wild thoughts in my head. God knows, I need to do something constructive in this lifetime! I think.

1 comment:

R!@ said...

wow..no comment on this so far? was surprised to see that :P
did the verbal diarrhoea help clear your head a bit?